Business Wire – International Thunderbird Gaming Corporation is pleased to announce that it has sold its Internet gaming division.
Thunderbird was approached by the purchaser which is currently involved in the operations of two Internet gaming sites called Blackjack.com and Bingohour.com. The sale will result in a gain of approximately US$175,000 to the Corporation, which will be recorded in the second quarter.
The agreement of sale is subject to final closing documentation, but should be completed within days. The sale of the division permits Thunderbird to focus on our rapidly growing and profitable core activity of casino and gaming facility development and management.
Thunderbird is also pleased to announce that all shareholder proposals have been approved by shareholders at its Annual General Meeting held in San Diego yesterday by substantial majorities. Mr. Jorge Montano, former Mexican ambassador to the United States, and Mr. Dave Michelson, Thunderbird’s Chief Financial Officer have joined Mr. Jack Mitchell, Mr. Albert Atallah and Mr. Alex Winch as directors of the corporation.
International Thunderbird Gaming Corporation is an owner and manager of international Judi Bola Online gaming facilities. Additional information about the Company is available on its web site at ThunderbirdGaming.com.
Record Slot Jackpot Waiting to be Won
Jackpot Mania’s Rags to Riches Progressive Slot Machine will soon break the record for the largest slot machine jackpot payout in online gambling history.
The current record was set nearly a year ago on June 17 when Sharon P won $171,893.53 playing the CashSplash Progressive Slot Machine at King Solomons Online Casino.
Rags to Riches has already topped $200,000 and will continue to build until someone wins.
If the pot continues to build without a winner, Rags to Riches may surpass the record for the overall largest online progressive jackpot. The mark was set in March when a player nicknamed CREED won $235,661.88 on the Caribbean Poker progressive at The Sands of the Caribbean.
Rags to Riches Jackpot is now $UNKNOWN
Sharon P’s Record Slot Jackpot is $171,893.53
CREED’s Record Caribbean Poker Jackpot is $235,661.88
Maximize your Gambling Time
Online gambling can be a very alluring, very lucrative pastime. But it can also be very time-consuming. So what’s the best way to free up your time to gamble – short of quitting your job and becoming a recluse? Here are a few suggestions:
- Watch less television. Avoid getting sucked into summer re-runs this year and make better use of your time. Better still, get a high-speed connection to surf the Web and take up channel surfing when the new TV season starts up again.
- Learn to delegate. Time is money! You can’t clean the house, wash the car, walk the dog and keep your place at the blackjack table. Make sure everyone else is doing their fair share – and your share, too – of the work around the house or office.
- Spend less time downloading. … and more time playing! Downloading can eat up valuable game time. Play no-downloads or plan your downloads for mealtimes.
- Organize your schedule to include more time online. Get up an hour earlier or pick up your drycleaning on the way to work. Pencil in an extra hour each day for online gambling and enjoy time well spent.
- Go play with your friends. Arrange to meet your friends at a multi-player casino instead of going out for a beer. Most sites have a multi-player feature that allows you to play and chat at the same time.
- Rent fewer movies. Cuddling on the sofa with a good movie is a great way to spend the evening – once in a while. Shake things up by going online with your partner to play a few hands of blackjack. And who knows? They might like it.
- Work fewer hours. Back in the good old days we used to work eight hours a day, five days a week. Overtime was something you’d sit through at a hockey game. Cut out of work a little earlier, at the risk of losing your job (and your sanity).
- Learn to have more fun. It’s okay to enjoy the finer things in life, like gambling. Really. You probably won’t be able to solve the energy crisis anytime soon, so have some fun while there’s still time.
- Cash in those banked days off. If you’ve been looking for the perfect way to spend your hard-earned days off but you can’t really afford a week in Vegas or Atlantic City, try spending your holidays gambling online from home. There’s no airline ticket to buy, and with a little luck, you might win just as big.
- Keep your job, but quit worrying. Worrying is unhealthy, unproductive, unattractive and just about every other “un” thing in the book. It’s also a big fat waste of time. Avoid losing your shirt by playing with a cool, clear head.
Check out our online casino directory for a few suggestions on where to play – if you’ve got any time left. And for more information on time management, go to MindTools.com.